Saturday, June 27, 2009

[The V.I.P]

Okay guys. Well This Is my first post. My blogs are pretty much anything thats running through my mind. So I guess I'll start of with the basics.

1. Name: Elizabeth
2. Nicknames: Lizzy. Liz. Lizliz. L.
3. Birthday: 11 october.
4. Place of Birth: Auckland
5. Zodiac Sign: Libra
6. Male or Female: Female.
7. School: I'm a yr 9. Third Form
8. Short or Tall: I'm Kinda Short
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: Auckland
11. Screen Name: `ExtaticElizabethh. x
12. Hair Color: At the moment.. Red and black
13. Hair Length: Short. haha.
14. Eye color: Blues.
15. Best Feature: Eyes
16. height: As i Said Short
17. Braces?: Nope.
18. Glasses?: Nope.
19. Piercing: Ears, But I wanna get Snakebites.
20. Tattoos: Not Yet. Soon Though.

[OhSoGorgeous]™ xx
Conact Me On Bebo...
www.bebo.com/YourQueer_

No comments:

Post a Comment